Note the missing corner at the on the bottom left.
- Point it out to at the annual electrical safety inspection: the engineer agrees it needs replacing.
- Wait all Summer nothing happens.
- Point it out a second time to another engineer inspecting the electrics, he agrees it should be fixed and will tell BW.
- Nothing happens
- Phone BW up to report this and another repair.
- The other repair is done but no response on this one.
- Thinks, I am paying BW nearly £5000 a year for this mooring.
- Start Stage One Complaint.
I will let you know what happens!